- Are you looking for relief of physical or emotional pain?
- Are your joints, posture, balance or movements compromised due to "old age"?
- Are you recovering from injury?
- Are you suffering the effects of stroke, Parkinson's or Multiple Sclerosis?
- Are you bothered by depression, inability to relax or to fully enjoy life?
- Do you strive to enhance artistic or athletic performance?Do you have a child with special needs?
Here to help.
Michal Ben-Reuven, M.A., C.F.T., offers a unique blend of body-mind integration techniques to resolve physical and emotional issues, and facilitate personal growth and transformation.
Michal is a Guild Certified Feldenkrais® practitioner, certified Anat Baniel Method® for children with special needs, and holds academic degrees in psychology and counseling. Michal has an extensive training in Somatic Experience® trauma healing (Peter Levine), Process Oriented Psychology (Arnold Mindell), Gestalt and Psychodrama.
Michal is the founder and owner of Princeton Relaxercise® Center and has over 25 years experience helping people of all ages overcome physical and emotional challenges.
“Nothing is permanent about our behavior patterns
except our belief that they are so.”
- Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais